EVERY MOTHER FEATURED MEMBER PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In order to be considered for a Featured Member posting on our website:
- Participant must be an active subscriber to an Every Mother EMbody program
- Participant must provide photos that show a progression using the EMbody program.
- Participants should make their best efforts to ensure that photos:
- -Contain only Participant
- -Focus on the area below the ribs and above the knees to show the effect the program had on the abdomen
- -Related to before program and / or after be taken in the same or similar setting and position
- Participant gives Every Mother (“EM”) the right to use images and quotes provided in Participant’s submission for consideration for the Featured Member program for any purpose related to the Every Mother brand and associated campaigns (formal release will be required)
- Participant will answer the following questions upon submission of story:
- Motivation for starting EM:
- What were / are your goals with EM:
- How did you stick with it:
- What was your favorite EM moment:
- What advice you give other mothers trying to prepare for birth / resolve DR / meet new fitness goals (answer question applicable to women in your same situation):
- Charity chosen and why:
If chosen as a Featured Member, Participant will receive:
- Free access to a year of EM programming beginning on the date of acknowledgement that Participant is a featured member
- Donation of the value of one year of EM programming to a charity of Participant’s choice in Participant’s name. Charity must be approved by EM or on the approved list EM provides, if requested.
“Participant” is anyone that submits an entry to become a Featured Member.
“Featured Member” is a person selected by Every Mother to be featured on their website with a photo and information about their usage of the EMbody Program.
Updated January 16, 2019